The facts: I’m Michael Saukstelis, and am the owner and principal photographer of Michael Paul Photographers., based in Woodridge, IL specializing in Chicago area corporate events, weddings and family photography.
I have been a photographer since the four letter word days…..FILM. I started as a studio photographer in 1989 capturing images for specialty catalogs, magazines, and retail advertising. Long story short….. I spent a few more years working for different commercial studios and in 2001 I took a leap of faith, and thought it’s time to go out on my own, so I started Michael Paul Photographers with the focus (slight pun) to capture creative and artistic images for not only wedding clients, but also for family, and high profile corporate events.
My stats: I am married to my best friend Dawn since 2007, and we have a beautiful daughter Jayden, that is a true miracle by the touch of God’s grace.
Speaking of God…..It is because of HIM that I have everything to be thankful for in my life. I thank Him for sending his son Jesus Christ to die for me…..“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Ephesians 2:8-9
How do I describe my style:
My photography style can be described as emotional and journalistic with an eye for detail, that net commercially useful images in showcasing your event or wedding. My clients respect and value the experience and knowledge I bring to the assignment, and endorse my work over and over again by continuing to commission me for their events, year after year.
Features of Michael Paul Photographers
- Experience: 30 years of experience has transformed the camera as an extension of my hand. I am comfortable in the chaos of a wedding day or high profile corporate event.
- A True Professional: I am “low key/low maintenance” and will treat your staff and guests with the respect they deserve and one who can keep pace with the most grueling event schedules
- Long Days: I'm a photographer who is accustomed to working long days (up to 16 hour days on occasion) without complaint
- An experienced traveler: One who can jump from airplane to Uber to tour bus to off-site dinner parties, and back to the hotel, with a smile and a Dropbox folder of the day’s best images
- Happy Clients: See what past wedding clients have said about their experience with us. CLICK HERE